Credit For a Living

Credit cards nowadays has been the great tools if someone use it correctly. It can be a disaster too if someone overuse it. Try imagine that someone use the credit limit more than than their personal income. In certain country, the rules of getting a credit card is harder and more stricter.

I was holding 4 credit cards for the past 3 years. I have problem of paying back the debt that will never end because I paid only the minimum amount. It is hard for me to clear all the debts. Now I have bad credit scoring and bank don't want to give me any loan.

GoldstarCredit provide the credit report for anyone. You can learn how to determine your credit scoring and ways to improve your credit scoring. They also provide the credit card list and the description of the service. The top credit card is from the Orchard. Three selection from the normal, gold and platinum. Some of the credit card listed also provide non interest scheme if you follow the rules and regulation.

For the student out there, you can also have the student credit card which I think it is a debit card seems it offer you a cash back of 5% from the usage. The annual fee also waived. If you want to get a credit card, you have to be above 18 years old to qualify.

No comments: